Social Media TV – News, 25 March
Here’s our video round-up of social media news, campaigns and views in the last seven days. In this week’s Trending bulletin:
1. Plans to clamp down on file sharing could be delayed – BT and Talk Talk are challenging the courts
2. The majority of FTSE 100 companies are failing at social media
3. Twitter turns five – Manchester Confidential’s Mark Garner gives his opinions
4. BBC’s Social Media Editor leaves to join Johnston Press
5. The New York Times paywall starts next week, but there’s already a loophole: you can read NYT stories linked from Twitter and Facebook
Every week we’ll be bringing you the latest social media campaigns, news and views. You can watch the latest broadcast bulletin on our home page every week or catch up with previous videos on the Umpf YouTube channel.
Click for more on social media campaigns.