Social Media TV – News, 01 April
Here’s our video round-up of social media news, campaigns and views in the last seven days. In this week’s Trending bulletin:
1. Times & Sunday Times paywall subscription “victory”
2. MySpace’s $100m price tag
3. Twitter’s Dorsey returns after 3 years out at mobile payment start-up Square
4. 50% of Tweets sent by “elite members” of 20,000 users
5. Radian6 bought by cloud computing firm SalesForce for $300m
6. Warren Buffet says don’t by social networking companies: Allan Barr, head of digital & social media at The Big Partnership, and Oliver Chesher, Head of Office at Admiral PR, give their views
Every week we’ll be bringing you the latest social media campaigns, news and views. You can watch the latest broadcast bulletin on our home page every week or catch up with previous videos on the Umpf YouTube channel.
Click for more on social media campaigns.