Gift Card Reboot
- Social Media
Trinity Leeds centre is owned and managed by Landsec, the largest commercial property company in the UK and a member of the FTSE 100. Umpf were appointed to completely overhaul, and relaunch, the Gift Card offering for Trinity Leeds.
How we did it
- We created a new, modern suite of Gift Cards which complimented one another when on display, but could also be expanded upon for additional occasions throughout the year.
- Marketing campaign including large format signage / vinyl banners, posters, leaflets, beer mats, window stickers, animated digital signage, web adverts and social media assets.
- Experiential included the creation of the ‘Wonder Wheel’ – a bespoke spinning wheel with removable ‘prize’ sections for use within the shopping mall.
- PR stunt included the ‘Santaroo’ service designed to hand-deliver Gift Cards to people needing a last-minute Christmas present.
- Gift Card sales are up 15% year-on-year
- Online sales are up 27%
- Sales from the experiential activity from the ‘Wonder Wheel’ and ‘Pod’ are up 37%
- £20,000 in Gift Card sales were recorded in the week the ‘Santaroo’ service ran.
- Sales are on track to exceed the target
increase in overall sales
increase in online sales
increase in experiential sales