Social Media TV News – 20 May 2011
Here’s the latest news in the world of social media from the last seven days. In this week’s Trending bulletin:
1. Twitter has announced restrictions for third party applications
2. Sony Playstation’s network is hit by fresh security fears
3. Glasgow has been named host city of Global Social Media Week
4. Facebook has launched its own social coupon service — could this challenge Groupon? Paul Fabretti, Director of Digital Strategy, tells us more.
5. We outline the top ten rising Google searches in the UK this week.
Every week we’ll be bringing you the latest social media campaigns, news and views. You can watch the latest broadcast bulletin on our home page http://umpf.co.uk every week or catch up with previous episodes here.
Click for more on social media campaigns: http://umpf.co.uk/social-media