Social Media Round-up of the Week – 4 February
The world of social media moves fast. With so many new developments, we’ve highlighted our top five favourites. So, in case you missed what’s hot this week, here’s another chance for you to read more:
1. Foursquare brands you’re following now show up under ‘following’
2. Swedish agency enlists the help of Facebook users to unveil its new logo and name
3. New social media network launches to help hotel guests connect
4. Yorkshire Tea launches new social media campaign, where users decide on Little Urn’s American road trip route.
5. Hearsay launches, helping companies to monitor and protect their online reputations. Will it work? Only time will tell